Sunday, December 16, 2012

Random Family Pictures from my phone in 2012

If you're not dirty, it's not fun! Huh, Timmy?

Are you afraid the boat is going to sink Jadin?

Fun at uncle Tom's house!

Daniel's happy with his catch!
Timmy almost wasn't tall enough.

Cute Sammy!!!

You go cowgirl!! (At Terry Wengert's house in Gilbert)

Where's Timmy???
Nanny McPhee is looking over her friends. (Nice mole babe!)

By the Salt River Canyon with Great Grandpa Palmer (age 93) after Thanksgiving.

Samantha always wanted a sister!! Don't worry Daniel most of us had older sisters, we know how it is.

I couldn't help myself!!
Daniel was running through the yard and clotheslined himself on the electric fence, then fell and hit his head on a rock.. Ouch!!! No worries, Dr. Phil shaved him and super glued it. (I hope it works?!)

Samantha, shooting uncle Dustin's gun at Thanksgiving. Boone Family tradition.

I think this was in July. Whip those reindeer Santa!!

Savanna and Timmy having a little "cousin" time.

3 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Cute pictures, Palmer's!

Marco Gil said...

Timothy dirty face reminded me when Yenica (my younger daughter) dirty her face with a popsicle!... when you see me, ask me for this story, it's one of my favorites!

Marco Gil said...

uuuh!! these pictures are very old!!!!... you need to get new ones!!!... Kristy, I am working in the Valley (Mesa) and I maybe you can help me. I know the holidays are here and you must be very busy but I would be very happy if you could help me, maybe in January, but ONLY, just only if you have free time remember that the family is first!!!... Think about it and if you can e-mail me at mvgs97@hotmail.com
Thanks!!! God bless you!!! Marco